Next CSCS+H&S course:
Next IPAF course:
Next PASMA course:
UK Industries Training provides training to the construction industry in and around Nottingham, Derby, and the East Midlands. We have a large indoor training centre with warehouse spaces for the practical part of IPAF, Forklift, PASMA and other physical courses. We also have 10 classrooms, for other courses and the theory elements of courses.
Our training is high-quality from our experienced trainers.
IPAF training was the first course UK Industries Training ever ran, and we have experienced trainers running our courses. IPAF training takes at our indoor training centre with small class sizes, as a mixture of theory and practical training. All IPAF test centres are regularly audited by IPAF, so you can be sure we provide reliable and high-quality IPAF training.
IPAF categories offered:
- Static boom (1b, 1b+)
- Mobile vertical (3a, 3a+)
- Mobile boom (3b, 3b+)
- Push Around Vertical (PAV)
- Insulated Aerial Device (IAD)
- Specialist Machines (SPECIAL)
- Harness Use and Inspection (H)
- Loading/unloading (LOAD)
- MEWPs for Managers (MM)
PASMA Training Courses we offer
- Combined Low Level Access and Towers for Users Courses
- One day course, lasting a minimum of 7 hours
- How to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
- Towers for users
- One day course, lasting a minimum of 6 hours
- How to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
- Work at height (essentials)
- Half-day course
- Enables an individual to effectively comply with their duties under the Work at Height Regulations
- Towers on stairs
- Towers on Stairs teaches delegates how to build stepped towers
In order to get a CSCS card, you have to do both the one day CITB Health and Safety Awareness course + CSCS touch screen test. We offer a combined course where you do the H&S course in the morning and the touch screen test in the afternoon. If you’ve already done the H&S course, we can offer next day touch screen testing. This allows you to get licensed and get onsite fast. We also offer the one day H&S test standalone. One of the quickest ways to get a green card
Fork Truck training
We can deliver forklift training either on your site or at our Nottingham training centre. Our courses can be done in-house, or it can be NORS registered through our training affiliation with RTITB.
- Reach Truck
- Side Loader
- Rough Terrain Mast
- Rough Terrain Telehandler
- Pallet Truck
We are also able to offer tailor made, bespoke training packages to suit your requirements. All our instructors are qualified with many years of experience and will create minimum disruption to your business whilst carrying out the training.