CITB CSCS and Health & Safety Awareness training
45mins - Full Day Course
Share This Course:
Request a Call back
The H&S course is the first step towards a CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card) and to the progressive CITB Site Safety Plus suite of courses that range from training for operatives into the industry up to senior manager / director. The CSCS touch screen test is taken on a computer and scored out of 50. If the delegate gets over 45 questions correct, they can apply for a green card from the CITB.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
This course is suited for those looking to work on construction sites or those looking to renew their CSCS card.
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health.
- We now have to register all tests at least 48 hours prior to the test date and time. Therefore we can no longer take bookings for CSCS tests the same day or the day before the course.
- Please note that you need to bring a valid form of photo ID (passport, drivers’ license) with you to your test
- *Please note the price does not include the card itself; you have to apply to CITB itself to get the card. This incurs an extra cost.
- In order to get a CSCS card, you have to do both the one day CITB Health and Safety Awareness course + CSCS touch screen test
- We offer a combined course where you do the H&S course in the morning and the touch screen test in the afternoon
- If you’ve already done the H&S course, we can offer next day touch screen testing
- This allows you to get licensed and get onsite fast
- We also offer the one day H&S test standalone
- One of the quickest ways to get a green card
UK Industries Training are a CITB independent test centre (ITC) with a dedicated facility set up for CITB and CSCS tests. We are located just 3 miles outside of Nottingham City centre and within easy reach of the M1.
We are also able to offer a unique service where, if required, individuals can attend the necessary CITB training and then sit the CSCS test on a same day basis.
If you require this service please contact our team who will be happy to arrange a booking