Book the combined green card course below, for separate H&S course or touch screen test please call 0115 880 0188 to book
CITB CSCS and Health & Safety Awareness training
Our address is:
UK Industries Training
155 Glaisdale Drive
- Please note that you need to bring a valid form of photo ID (passport, drivers’ license) with you to your test
- *Please note the price does not include the card itself; you have to apply to CITB itself to get the card. This incurs an extra cost.
- In order to get a CSCS card, you have to do both the one day CITB Health and Safety Awareness course + CSCS touch screen test
- We offer a combined course where you do the H&S course in the morning and the touch screen test in the afternoon
- If you’ve already done the H&S course, we can offer next day touch screen testing
- This allows you to get licensed and get onsite fast
- We also offer the one day H&S test standalone
- One of the quickest ways to get a green card
Why UK Industries Training
UK Industries Training are a CITB independent test centre (ITC) with a dedicated facility set up for CITB and CSCS tests. We are located just 3 miles outside of Nottingham City centre and within easy reach of the M1.
We are also able to offer a unique service where, if required, individuals can attend the necessary CITB training and then sit the CSCS test on a same day basis. If you require this service please contact our team who will be happy to arrange a booking
The H&S course is the first step towards a CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card) and to the progressive CITB Site Safety Plus suite of courses that range from training for operatives into the industry up to senior manager / director. The CSCS touch screen test is taken on a computer and scored out of 50. If the delegate gets over 45 questions correct, they can apply for a green card from the CITB.
H&S Course structure:
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health.