IOSH Managing Safely Course
3 Day Course
Share This Course:
Request a Call back
A practical programme full of step-by-step guidance, Managing Safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle health and safety issues in the workplace.
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries to reinforce the key learning points
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces
- Little ‘down time’ – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
There are many business benefits to taking this course. Your company will see greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents, improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures, and active staff involvement to improve the workplace. The nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors will provide you with an enhanced reputation within the supply chain.