Safety Harness Training Course
The aim of this half day IPAF safety harness course is to provide training for the correct usage and application for harnesses and associated products for the use in a Mobile Elevator Work Platform (MEWP).
What You Will Learn:
- Identify the correct safety harness and lanyard for the use in a MEWP
- Check the harness and lanyard for defects
- Fit the harness correctly
- Correct anchor points to attach to
- Be aware of current H&S legislation.
On completion of the course the delegate will be competent in the correct choice, fitting and usage of harnesses and lanyards for use in a MEWP.
To book online a place on one of our MEWPS for managers courses, click here.
Alternatively call 0115 880 0188 and one of our operators will get you booked in.
You can also fill in the callback form below, and we’ll give you a call.