Book PASMA courses below. If the course you want isn’t available please call 0115 880 0188.
PASMA Training in Nottingham
Our PASMA training takes place at our indoor training centre in Nottingham with small class sizes and expert trainers.
PASMA is the lead trade association for the mobile access tower industry, providing and overseeing the industry standard training scheme.
PASMA Training Courses we offer:
- Combined Low Level Access and Towers for Users Courses
- One day course, lasting a minimum of 7 hours
- How to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
- Towers for users
- One day course, lasting a minimum of 6 hours
- How to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
- Work at height (essentials)
- Half-day course
- Enables an individual to effectively comply with their duties under the Work at Height Regulations
- Towers on stairs
- Towers on Stairs teaches delegates how to build stepped towers
The PASMA Training scheme operates to the highest practice standards and is the benchmark scheme for the industry, training thousands of operators every year through approved training centres such as ours in Nottingham. ‘Towers for Users’ is the industry standard course, and we also offer a range of specialist courses that have become Health and Safety Inspectors ideal source of objective proof that the holder is competent in the assembly, operation, inspection and dismantling of towers.